Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thrift Finds

This is what I'm talking about on last post:



oversized coat/jacket - $1


details

knitted cardigan - $1


faux fur vest - $1

The oversized coat is such a steal. It's kinda heavy but I love everything on it. I'm excited to wear it this rainy season. I also love the details on the cardigan. It looks light brown on the picture but it's actually dark brown in actual. I love the off white faux fur vest but I would love it even more if it's in black. ;)

4 comments:

yiqin; said...

I wish I can have that much luck when I go for thrifting! Those are great finds!

cherie said...

I'm just really lucky that they're on sale when I went there!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you've found the beautiful coat in the first picture!

cherie said...

yes, I am. thanks nadine!