Friday, October 24, 2008

Cuff me, Chain me

No doubt that Etsy is the best place for me where you can find unique and nice work of art. While browsing today, I found this shop called Greenbelt. They have a very catchy store slogan: Greenbelt accessories with a conscience. There product was made from recycled leather belts. Take a look of this pictures and let them speak for themselves. ;)

Boot Chains
Add a bit of edge to your new fall boots or give some new life to your old classics from years gone by.



Ankle Corset Cuffs
These corset cuffs would go with your most fabulous pair of heels and/or your most comfortable pair of sandals.




Click here to shop.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Thanks so much for the great shout-out about my Greenbelts. I really appreciate your support.

Shannon
Greenbelts

Anonymous said...

I really love the last two ones!

yiqin; said...

I love those chains & those studded cuffs are FIERCE!

cherie said...

shannon: you're welcome! your products deserve this entry!

Jen said...

wow, cute shoes!! I love those colourful laces :)